- Egg whites 157g
- Cake flour 53g
- Icing sugar 180g
- Ground almond/almond flour 90g
- Honey 23g
- Browned butter 150g
- Peanut butter 90g
- Start by bringing butter to a boil in a pot. Cook until it becomes a dark brown. Let it cool and remeasure to ensure that it is 150g.
- If you’re making your own peanut butter, place a generous amount of roasted peanut in a food processor on high. Let it go for 5 min, then scrape the edges and continue for another 5 minutes. Once it becomes a smooth paste, measure 90g in a separate bowl.
- Sift the cake flour, icing sugar, and ground almonds.
- Pour egg whites, honey, brown butter, and peanut butter into the sifted dry ingredients.
- Using a spatula, mix until there is no lump. (you can place this batter in the fridge for 24hours if you’re planning to make a fresh batch for your friends and family).
- Place it in the desired baking pan halfway (i.e. silicon, muffin pan, tart pan, etc.). If you’re using a metal pan, please make sure to oil or butter the pan thoroughly.
- Bake it in 375 for 10-15 min. The cooking time will vary depending on the size of the mold, make sure to keep an eye on it. To check, you can poke a toothpick into the cake and it should come out clean.
- Decorate with your favorite buttercream and decorations.
- Enjoy with your loved one